German-Style Braised BeefItem #: GBR48
Thaw in refrigerator 24-48 hours then follow directions below. Do not prepare in a toaster oven.
(Exercise care when removing from oven, as the product will be hot)
• Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
• Remove inner pouch from box.
• Remove contents from the pouch and pour in an oven-safe dish.
• Place oven-safe dish on a middle rack inside the oven.
• Heat at 350 °F to an internal temperature of 140°F
(approximately 21 minutes per pound). Note: overcooking will dry out the braised beef.
• Let stand 2 minutes before carving.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat.